Early to Mid-Morning
- Board your choice of ferry service to Mackinac Island. Arnold Line, Shepler's or Star Line. Mackinac Island ferries feature regularly scheduled daily departures from either St. Ignace or Mackinaw City. (15-20 minutes)
- Arrive on Mackinac. Board Mackinac Island Carriage Tours for a horse-drawn carriage tour downtown Mackinac Island (30 minutes)
- Arrive at Surrey Hills. Tour Mackinac Island Butterfly Conservatory (30 - 45 minutes)
- Re-board carriage and continue horse-drawn carriage tour of Mackinac Island State Park. (60 minutes)
- Arrive at Fort Mackinac, a National Historic Landmark and Michigan's only Revolutionary War-era fort. Tour original buildings, experience live historic interpretive programs and exhibits. (60 - 120 minutes)
- Lunch - Enjoy the Fort Mackinac Tea Room, Grand Hotel buffet luncheon or one of the other many unique Mackinac Island restaurants (60 minutes) **
- Re-board a 3-horse carriage for your return to Surrey Hill Museum, then board the 2-horse carriage to venture back downtown or end your tour at Grand Hotel. Or walk 1/2 mile directly from Fort Mackinac to Grand Hotel.
- Tour Grand Hotel porch, interior lobby, Cupola or Geranium Bar, clothing and gift shops (60 - 90 minutes)
- Dinner - your choice, Mackinac Island (60 - 90 minutes) **
- Depart Mackinac Island on-board ferry you selected earlier in the day on the mainland. (15-20 minutes)
- Stay the night at one of Mackinac Island's many fine hotels, bed & breakfasts or cottages. **
- Enjoy and explore a day on Mackinac Island using the Mackinac Island Experience package in approximately seven to nine hours.