The Mackinac Island Experience Package is no longer available for the 2013 Season. 2014 dates will be available after the first of the year, so please check back. Thank you!
Enjoy a day on Mackinac Island and experience a historical treasure. Arriving by ferry boat, you'll embark on a horse-drawn island tour with Mackinac Island Carriage Tours, visit the Wings of Mackinac Butterfly Conservatory, step back in time at historic Fort Mackinac and tour the Grand Hotel.
The Mackinac Experience Package includes the following:
- Round Trip ticket on the ferry of your choice.
- Ticket for Mackinac Island Carriage Tours 1& 3/4 hour narrated, horse drawn tour With stops at Surrey Hill Museum, Arch Rock, and Fort Mackinac
- Admission to Wings of Mackinac Butterfly Conservatory at Surrey Hill
- Admission to Fort Mackinac
- Admission to Grand Hotel before 5:00 PM.
- Hours and schedules vary according to season. Please check with each package partner for hours of operation during your visit, when planning your vacation. Links to each partner are on the menu to the left..